What is PRINCE2®?
PRINCE2® (Projects In Controlled Environments) is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. The method is the de-facto standard for project management in the UK and is practiced worldwide.
PRINCE2® is a non-proprietary method and has emerged worldwide as one of the most widely accepted methods for managing projects. This is largely due to the fact that PRINCE2® is truly generic – it can be applied to any project regardless of project scale, type, organisation, geography or culture.
Because PRINCE2® is generic and based on proven principles, organisations adopting the method as a standard can substantially improve their organisational capability and maturity across multiple areas of business activity – business change, construction, IT, mergers and acquisitions, research, product development and so on.
The Training ByteSize Foundation course will:
- Equip you with the information required to successfully pass the PRINCE2® Foundation exam
- The foundation level confirms you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2® method to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2®. The foundation level is also a pre-requisite for the practitioner certification.
Please note that the PRINCE2® Manual is not supplied as part of this course.
The manual is used for the higher “Practitioner” level, and is not required for this Foundation Exam.
Why PRINCE2® Foundation?
The PRINCE2® course will provide you with the knowledge and understanding of the scope, content and structure of the PRINCE2® method, to fully prepare you for the PRINCE2® Foundation exam. The Training Bytesize PRINCE2® online training will involve YOU in the learning process, it’s simple and to the point and will get you ready to take your exam in a time and way that suits your style.
Why buy this course?
Having specialised in the development of elearning training courses for over 12 years you can be assured of an exceptionally high quality, interactive product. The delivery of the training course is through a truly collaborative online learning platform, ideal for organisations with a global reach. The course is approximately 10 hours long, interactive and uses audio and animation to create an interesting and involved training programme. The Virtual Learning Environment brings together forums, discussions, resources, social media, support videos and much more.
- Re-enforce your knowledge before sitting the final exam by completing the interactive quiz after each session and the mock exam quizzes at the end of the course. This will significantly enhance your understanding of the method.
- The beauty of elearning is you can study in bite size chunks, having the bookmarking system you can just pick up where you left off.
- Take the exam in the comfort of your own home using your webcam anytime, any day – it has never been easier to sit your exam.