- LearnOnline Welcome Pack
- 24/7 access to the LearnOnline training platform
- All learning documentation
- Dedicated course tutor
- 6 months access to the training
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risk
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards*
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
*The Following Hazards are Covered:
- Entrances and Exits
- Work Traffic
- Physical and Verbal Abuse
- Housekeeping Work Environment
- Trips and Falls
- Working at Height
- Manual Handling
At the end of this course, you will:
- Understand your health and safety responsibilities and accountability.
- Be able to manage risk and resources effectively.
Once you have completed your IOSH Managing Safely, you will be able to request access to the online course test, on successful competition of which you will be awarded your certificate.
The most important part of your IOSH Managing Safely training (apart from you) is your dedicated tutor. All of our tutors have extensive health & safety experience and have all taught IOSH Managing Safely in the classroom as well as online. You will be assigned a tutor as soon as you enroll on your course who will support you for 6 months during your studies.
On successful completion of your IOSH Managing Safely training course, you can progress onto NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety and further your career in health & safety.