Applying to University can be a very challenging and time-consuming task for any student. Home Educated Students in particular are often overwhelmed by the UCAS application process and without access to a careers adviser usually undergo the application alone. LearnOnline offers a full range of University application support from predicted grades right through to practice interviews and entrance exam preparation.
UCAS Application Support – Platinum
- Administration of the UCAS process
- Pembrokeshire College can be used as the base centre
- Interview preparation
- Predicted grade(s)*
- Up to 8 reviews of personal statement
- Online discussion of application and guidance on choice of university and courses
- Access to the ‘More Able and Talented’ resources
- Guidance through the clearing process
- Facilitation with finding alternative places
*You will need to complete a minimum of 75% of assignments to be issued with a predicted grade.
This course is £299
Please contact the Pembrokeshire College LearnOnline team on 01437 753 490 for more details.